Entré focuses on live, hands-on, instructor-led, real-world, quality training because it is the optimal approach for learning. We offer Classroom Live and Virtual Live public and private customized classes. With a live instructor, you receive added practical knowledge, instant answers to your questions and the flexibility to make adjustments throughout the course. Our focus is on you the student and making sure you are receiving the maximum value for your training investment.
You may choose the following options or suggest one of your own:
- Live Classroom Training
- Virtual Live Training
- On-Demand Training
- One-On-One Training
- Private, Customized Group Training
Live Classroom Training
Entré Technology Services has been providing quality, instructor-led training to end users and IT staff for over 25 years. Our instructors and classes are well-respected as some of the best in the industry. We believe our training is exceptional because of our commitment to your satisfaction.
Our instructors not only have excellent teaching skills, they are subject matter experts in the technologies they teach. They don’t just read out of the book. They help you learn how to use technology in the real world.
Students who select this option benefit from the ability to interact with both the instructor and other students during the classroom experience.
Entré provides a state-of-the-art environment because the training atmosphere is just as important as the quality of instruction. All of our classrooms are fully equipped with the latest technology and equipment. We have a break room full of free refreshments and snacks and you are welcome to bring in your own food as well.
Entré is conveniently located in the middle of Billings, MT, with free off street parking and dozens of restaurants within walking distance.
Need a training room for your own use? You can rent one of ours. Call 406-256-5700 or email your request to email@example.com.
Virtual Live Training
With the help of several trusted partners, Entré now offers you access to thousands of Virtual Live Training (VLT) classes. Many are Guaranteed to Run (GTR) or can be set up as private, customized training sessions.
- View the Instructor’s Presentation. Using Web conferencing, you can see the instructor’s desktop as he or she steps you through demonstrations or displays PowerPoint presentations.
- Listen and Participate. Using voice over IP (VOIP) technology, you can listen to the instructor and participate just like you do in a regular class.
- Get help from the Instructor. Remote Desktop software enables the instructor to access your computer and view your desktop. Should you need help, he/she can remotely guide you through any issues either along with the class, or privately one-on-one.
- Have Face-to-Face Interaction. We didn’t forget the human touch. We’ve added web cameras to the classroom so you can view your instructor. And of course, if there are others attending at your location, you’ll be able to interact with those students.
- Technical Support.
Attend Class From Your Home or Office or Entré. You may attend the Virtual Live Training from your home, your office, or one of Entré’s classrooms. You will have the best experience if you can avoid being interrupted so any location that offers a secluded environment is best. Typical setup time takes less than 20 minutes — that’s time you’ll get back by not having to commute to the class! You will have 24/7 access to the class labs.
- A computer less than 4 years old
- Dual Monitors
- One for following along with the virtual class, and if applicable, viewing digital books
- The other for doing your hands-on-labs
- A high speed Internet connection
- Wired (not wireless or wifi) connection
- Broadband internet connection, DSL or faster, T1 speed is recommended, but not required, no dial-up (modem)
- A USB digital headset (with headphone and microphone in one unit)
You will receive an email with a link to test your connection if you are attending from a location other than Entré.
The week prior to your class we will email you the login information for access to the Virtual Live Training. At the completion of your training, we will email your “Certificate of Achievement” to you.
Microsoft On-Demand Training
MOC On-Demand is an optional training solution that combines high-quality video, reading, hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format. You can work around your schedule and build your skill all at once or 5 minutes at a time.
What is included in the Basic Package?
- 90-day access to the digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC)
- 90-day access to training videos
- 90-day access to hands-on labs
- 90-day access to exercises
Pricing and Packages
- $375 – Add-On to the purchase of an instructor led course
- $575 – Basic Package
- $775 – Basic Package Plus Official dMOC (extends access to dMOC beyond 90 days)
- $795 – Basic Package Plus Print MOC
Try Before You Buy
To try MOC On-Demand before you buy, call 406-257-5700 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Course Demo Code.
To receive a list of the most current MOC On-Demand courses that are available anytime anywhere, call 406-256-5700 or send an email to email@example.com.
One-On-One and Private Customized Group Training
Flexibility is the key to offering something for everybody. If your time won’t allow you to attend a standard class and you have specific training objectives, Entré can help.
Whether you are an individual or part of a group, Entré will customize your training. We have the ability to tailor the format and delivery to meet business goals, at a location of your choice.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We eliminate the risk of the unknown. If you are not satisfied with your training experience, you are welcome to sit the class again for a period of up to six months at no charge. You are only required to pay for the training manual if the curriculum has changed. We will do whatever is possible to make it right or refund your money.
Whether you are changing careers, wanting to get certified, or just need to improve your knowledge, we offer a solution tailored to your needs. Call 406-256-5700 and one of our learning experts will provide you with the best possible options.