Entré focuses on the hands-on, instructor-led, real-world, quality training format because it is the optimal approach for learning. For the Classroom Live and Virtual Live public classes there are established times and training outlines, but the instructor has the flexibility to make adjustments throughout the course, and inject practicing knowledge when appropriate. Our focus is on student learning and maximum value for the training investment.
You may choose the following options or suggest one of your own:
- Live Classroom Training
- One-on-one training, consulting or mentoring, tailored to your needs
- Private, customized, group training sessions In one of our training rooms or at your location
- On-Demand Training
- Virtual Live Training
Entré uses the most effective learning method to make sure you retain the information you are taught; hands-on, instructor-led, real-world, quality training. Entré is an approved and certified training center by the following organizations:
- Montana Department of Labor and Industry, Workforce Division
- Montana Office of Public Instruction
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Microsoft Learning Partner
Entré accepts Microsoft Software Assurance Vouchers, and partner with other training providers who accept Cisco Credits and VMware Credits.
Because of these credentials, Entré can help you secure training assistance funds so you can maximize the benefit of your technology investment.
Entré’s Instructors are highly qualified, Certified, practicing professionals. They are engaging instructors who are specialists in the technologies they teach. Most of them are also available as Subject Matter Experts (SME) to help you carry out a specific project.
Entré uses certified and industry-leading curriculum, and most class enrollments include a training book that the students can take with them for future reference. We can also customize the training curriculum to fit any special client needs.
Virtual Live Training
With the help of several trusted partners, Entré now offers you access to thousands of Virtual Live Training (VLT) classes. Many are Guaranteed to Run (GTR) or can be set up as private, customized training sessions.
- View the Instructor’s Presentation. Using Web conferencing, you can see the instructor’s desktop as he or she steps you through demonstrations or displays PowerPoint presentations.
- Listen and Participate. Using voice over IP (VOIP) technology, you can listen to the instructor and participate just like you do in a regular class.
- Get help from the Instructor. Remote Desktop software enables the instructor to access your computer and view your desktop. Should you need help, he/she can remotely guide you through any issues either along with the class, or privately one-on-one.
- Have Face-to-Face Interaction. We didn’t forget the human touch. We’ve added web cameras to the classroom so you can view your instructor. And of course, if there are others attending at your location, you’ll be able to interact with those students.
- Technical Support.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We honor our satisfaction guarantee for our Virtual Live Training just the same as if you were attending in person. You may re-sit the class for up to 6 months, free of charge as long as the courseware has not changed. If it has, you must purchase the current version. All classes, Virtual or in person, can be audited for a full year – just the same as if you attended the class in person.
How Does It Work? You’re probably familiar with web conferencing software that lets you meet and collaborate with colleagues in different locations. The same kind of software is used in delivering our Virtual Live Training. Internet conferencing technology lets you to see what is happening on the instructor’s PC as they demonstrate how to use the course software. It’s also used to transmit other aspects of the instructor’s presentation such as PowerPoint slides, whiteboard work, and the instructor’s image on the web camera.
Attend Class From Your Home or Office or Entré. You may attend the Virtual Live Training from your home, your office, or one of Entré’s classrooms. You will have the best experience if you can avoid being interrupted so any location that offers a secluded environment is best. Typical setup time takes less than 20 minutes — that’s time you’ll get back by not having to commute to the class! You will have 24/7 access to the class labs.
- A computer less than 4 years old
- Dual Monitors
- One for following along with the virtual class, and if applicable, viewing digital books
- The other for doing your hands-on-labs
- A high speed Internet connection
- Wired (not wireless or wifi) connection
- Broadband internet connection, DSL or faster, T1 speed is recommended, but not required, no dial-up (modem)
- A USB digital headset (with headphone and microphone in one unit)
You will receive an email with a link to test your connection if you are attending from a location other than Entré.
The week prior to your class we will email you the login information for access to the Virtual Live Training. At the completion of your training, we will email your “Certificate of Achievement” to you.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We eliminate the risk of the unknown. If you are not satisfied with your training experience, you are welcome to sit the class again for a period of up to six months at no charge. You are only required to pay for the training manual if the curriculum has changed. We will do whatever is possible to make it right or refund your money.
Whether you are changing careers, wanting to get certified, or just need to improve your knowledge, we offer a solution tailored to your needs. Call 406-256-5700 and one of our learning experts will provide you with the best possible options.