Computer Service Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove, install, test, and support computer systems and peripherals.
- Install operating systems, software, and special configurations.
- Provide help desk support duties.
- Provide computer diagnostic and repair services.
- Perform data migration from old systems to new systems.
Education and Certification:
- require high school diploma
- associate’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or the equivalent in computer training and A+ certification
Skills and requirements:
- experience performing help desk support
- experience preparing new computer systems and peripherals
- experience using and supporting Windows desktop applications and operating systems
- knowledge and experience in a Microsoft server environment
- experience installing desktop operating systems and applications
- experience diagnosing and repairing computers and peripherals
- customer service personality, and proven ability to work on a team
- ability to work in fast-paced environment
- good communication skills
- professional, neat appearance
- minimum 2 yrs work experience in computer industry
- some lifting required
Job hours: 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday.
Start date: immediate need in Billings, MT area.
- DOE and certifications
- Partial benefits available during special project.
Positions open: full time position, and a temporary, full-time employment for approximately 3 months.
Step 1– e-mail or fax resume to Mike Keene, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 256-0201
Step 2—Candidate will be contacted
Step 3—Invited for interview
Step 4—Hire and receive necessary training