Adobe Photoshop CC : Part 2
Adobe® Photoshop® CC : Part 2
Course Length: 1 day
Call 406-256-5700 or email email@example.com for customized training or group pricing
Overview: Adobe® Photoshop® CC is a leading graphic creation application, popular among graphic designers, illustrators, and photographers. Photoshop’s numerous features work together to provide a comprehensive toolset for you, the design professional. This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
This course covers the Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
Course Objectives: This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC.
In this course, you will:
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
Target Student: Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communication with Adobe Photoshop exam certification.
Prerequisites: To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with the following tasks:
- Identify the basic components of Adobe® Bridge and the Photoshop workspace.
- Define image size and resolution.
- Add and modify Photoshop layers.
- Use tools to select, crop, and move images.
- Work with image adjustment properties to correct and retouch photographic images.
- Open and modify an image in Adobe® Camera Raw.
- Prepare images for print and web.
To meet these prerequisites, you can take the Logical Operations course:
- Adobe® Photoshop® CC (2016): Part 1
Lesson 1: Creating Raster Images
Topic A: Draw with Brushes
Topic B: Create Gradients
Topic C: Apply Tool Presets
Lesson 2: Applying Vector Image Tools
Topic A: Create Images with Vector Paths
Topic B: Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
Topic C: Work with Type
Topic D: Apply Type Special Effects
Lesson 3: Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
Topic A: Modify Images with Masks
Topic B: Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
Topic C: Apply Special Effects to Layers
Topic D: Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
Lesson 4: Automating Tasks
Topic A: Create and Apply Actions
Topic B: Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
Lesson 5: Editing Video
Topic A: Edit Video
Topic B: Add Graphics, Titles, and Animation to Video
Lesson 6: Setting Project Requirements
Topic A: Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
Topic B: Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
Topic C: Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
Appendix A: Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop CC Certification Exam Objectives
Appendix B: Adobe Certified Expert Photoshop CC Exam Mapping