Our team understands that the task of IT is critical to businesses’ success and requires a very large investment. It is important to have and IT director or team who is innovative and dedicated to ensure your technology is creating the most efficient and secure environment. Searching for and implementing new team members requires lots of time and training. That is why many companies choose to outsource these employees. Entré has been outsourcing computer technicians, network administrators, systems engineers, software developers, and project managers since 1998. We furnish resources that fulfill our clients’ requests for short-term, long-term, or temp-to-hire positions. The “temp-to-hire” arrangement allows the client the opportunity to evaluate the resource in their work environment to make sure his/her skill set and compatibility factors are a fit before committing to a more formal employee agreement.
These employees have the experience and education necessary to provide professional and thorough IT services. They can assist with a variety of tasks, including network security, mobility, cloud solutions, software implementation and management, and help desk services. Technicians can provide valuable advice for companies who are unsure of which services will best benefit their business. No matter the length of their service, they will always act in the best interest of your company and employees.
Why Use Entré Outsourcing
The following list is a compilation of reasons our clients have elected to outsource IT services:
- Provides resource flexibility and availability
- Reduces risks
- Risk of deploying the wrong technology
- Risk of improperly implementing the selected technology
- Risk of losing your technology person after training him/her
- Risk of hiring someone who doesn’t fit your organization
- Provides access to a pool of expertise from additional Entré employees
- Adds a unique skill set
- Frees up internal resources for other purposes
- Makes it easier to take advantage of current and future technologies
- Avoids the challenge of keeping pace with information technology skill requirements (Individual/company requirements can be extreme with today’s rapidly changing technology and required skill set(s).)
- Improves information technology customer service
- Provides cost savings in the areas of: Recruitment, Special training & Payroll burdens and benefits
- Allows the company to focus on managing “costs” vs “managing people and technology”
- To reduce and control operating costs.
Your business’ IT management has a large effect on its productivity, success, and sustainability. These important tasks are best trusted to the experts. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of outsourcing or are ready to strengthen your team, give us a call today to get started!