Network design – Billings MT
Network design, consulting, and support
Entré takes a proactive, consultative approach to our Client engagements and network design services. We have the expertise to provide a complete solution, including LAN and WAN designs, server configurations, product selection, product purchase, installation, remote and local support, managed services, hardware maintenance, asset management, network security, disaster planning, and training. Our staff is comprised of technology consultants, project managers, business process specialists, systems integrators, certified network specialists (CNE, MCSE, CCNA), certified software application architects and developers (MCSD), certified trainers (MCT), forensics and security specialists (Security+ and CIISP, ITIL) and certified service technicians (Network+ and A+). We use our 150 plus years of combined experience and our broad technical skills to ensure that the solution we provide is the best for the Client’s specific needs.
Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Entré provides server virtualization and cloud computing services to clients of all sizes and needs. There are many benefits to consolidating the number of Windows servers in your environment by taking advantage of the many different server virtualization products (i.e. VMWare) on the market. These benefits include:
- Lower number of physical servers – you can reduce hardware maintenance costs because of a lower number of physical servers.
- By implementing a server consolidation strategy, you can increase the space utilization efficiency in your data center.
- By having each application within its own “virtual server” you can prevent one application from impacting another application when upgrades or changes are made.
- You can develop a standard virtual server build that can be easily duplicated which will speed up server deployment.
- You can deploy multiple operating system technologies on a single hardware platform (i.e. Windows Server, Linux, etc).
By taking advantage of server virtualization you can easily improve the efficiency of your physical server hardware, as well as lower your cost of ownership.
IT Project Management
Entré uses project management methodology on all projects for Entré Partners. We also provide “outsourced” Project Managers for Client’s to satisfy temporary needs. Our PM resources are more than just project managers—they are tech savvy people who can direct simple and complex IT projects to successful completion. We can take you through any and all for the following project management duties:
- Define the project
- Establish the scope of work
- Set timelines
- Assist in resource recruitment and assignment
- Define project critical success factors
- Define risk, and perform a risk assessment
- Complete a gap analyses
- Define the deliverables
- Outline document management requirements
- Manage project resources
- Provide visuals and narrative support for project status
- Establish a service delivery and tracking process
- Serve as a Client advocate for project components provided by outside vendors
- Define quality control measures
- Perform quality assurance tests
Entré Project Managers work very closely with our Partners and Clients to assure the project stays on schedule, within budget, and the work is of high quality.